Designed specifically for wheelchair users the Invictus Active Trainer is the ideal solution to improve your fitness, balance and technique. Suitable for everyone – from weight loss, building muscle strength through to improving balance and technique – also used by athletes for high intensity sport workouts and as a key training aid to increase speed around basketball court, across a tennis court or around a race track.
- Improve your fitness, balance and pushing technique
- Simulates ‘road-like’ pushing when maintaining a constant speed
- Lose weight – burn 350 kcal with a 30 minute workout*
- Easy to set-up – can use used anywhere inside or outside
- Work each arm individually – four independent rollers
- Ready to go – easy to wheel on and off and start exercising
- Portable and lightweight – separates easily for transport and storage
- Record your speed, distance and heart rate – Smart model
- Wheelchair not included
- Standard – complete trainer but does not record any data.
- Smart – complete trainer with speed and distance sensor – connects to our app on your phone or tablet
- Smart Plus – complete trainer with speed and distance sensor plus heart rate monitor plus phone stand.
Invictus Active Trainer Video